Translate

Monday, November 12, 2018

~ Minnie Mouse Land! ~

Oh My Goodness!

Is all I can say after having spent 11 wonderful days in beautiful Orlando, Florida!

The first 5 were spent with my dear hubby visiting Disney Parks: Epcot, Disney Hollywood Studios, Animal Kingdom and finally SeaWorld. We so very thoroughly enjoyed ourselves!

Epcot had the Food and Wine Festival and we also dined at the French Restaurant there...food was fantastic!

We stayed at the Rosen Shingle Creek Resort and were treated like Royalty! I truly felt like a Princess!

Then hubby returned home and I switched hotels to the Rosen Center which is connected to the Orange County Convention Center.

Again...I joined my Stampin' Up! demonstrator groupies, all 6-7,000 of them to Celebrate our company's 30th Birthday!

Dined with dear friends all over the country and world! I had a wonderful roommate and met with different groups of ladies dining, dancing and thoroughly enjoying ourselves!

Well, I am home now with my dear hubby and fur girls and I am so jazzed about all of the up and coming stunning Stampin' Up! product that is in store for the New Year!

I know, here it is...Thanksgiving in a mere few weeks and then my favorite Holiday...Christmas!!!

Well...I am setting my Stampin' Up! Goals high in the coming year and I want you ALL to be a part of it!!! 

The Maui Incentive Trip is coming up in 2020 and I really want to earn it...with your help of course!
Let's make this happen!!!

The card above is my General Swap that I created to share with my fellow demonstrators during our OnStage Event and everyone Loved it...which made me very happy too!

So...until next time....

Happy Stampin' Blessings,

~ Linda 

3 comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

Stampin' Up! Webring

Powered by WebRing.