Translate

Monday, October 17, 2011

~ Christmas Lodge ~


This has to be my favorite stamp set this year and I could not wait to use it! I love the lodge image, it was inked in chocolate chip ink and watercolored with wild wasabi, the snow was highlighted with our gorgeous Dazzling Details glitter and it sparkles so very nicely!

Cherry cobbler is the base card the next layer being chocolate chip with the edges frayed a little, then a layer of stunning Holly Berry Bouquet specialty designer series paper. I cannot wait to used up this entire package as each and every print is just too beautiful and needs to be shared with my family and friends this year!

The new 3/8" Quilted Satin Ribbon I used is the cherry cobbler. It also comes in early espresso. The sentiment is stamped in cherry cobbler onto some crumb cake cardstock, which was also distressed around the edges.

Christmas is coming...Happy Stamping!

~ Linda ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers

Stampin' Up! Webring

Powered by WebRing.