Translate

Tuesday, December 6, 2016

~ NOEL Banner ~

Last night I attended my yearly team Christmas Party. Most of us participated in a gift exchange which I so enjoyed very much! We had make n takes, all kinds of delicious food...appetizers, desserts, drinks, etc.

The banner showcased in the above photo is part of the gift that I put together. I love making these!
There are a few others in  process currently and some of my favorite family members and friends will be receiving one from me!

Well...I am off now to get busy in my studio...I also have a Craft Fair for which I am participating and  need to make a few things to sell there along with some retired Stampin' Up! stuff!

Enjoy you crafting adventures!

Love...

~ Linda

14 comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

Stampin' Up! Webring

Powered by WebRing.