Translate

Friday, September 7, 2018

Here Comes Santa Claus!

It is that time of the year! So I am getting ready! Are you? I have been a good girl, well mostly, LOL!

We made this cute card at my monthly card class in August and everyone loved it As much as I had fun in putting it together to share!

And our Beautiful! Amazing! Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalog is available for you to shop right now!
With all of the lovely ideas just waiting for you to get your little crafty hands on!

If you are anything like me, I so thoroughly enjoy creating!!! I Love color, pretty papers and bringing ideas to Life! And then there is a bonus...I get to share my enjoyment and enthusiasm with others!

And...if you look on page 33 of the SU Holiday Catalog, there is a Christmas Card Kit that you can purchase for $20 before tax and shipping where you can make 20 beautiful cards which includes gold foil envelopes! WOW!!! Timeless Tidings - 148028 - $20.00
If you would like to order the coordinating stamp set - Timeless Tidings - wood - 148939 - $28.00 or
Timeless Tidings- rubber stamps unmounted - $20.00


Well, I need to get busy here and do a little grocery shopping today. What are your plans?

Have a Happy Weekend!

And...Happy Stamping!

~ Linda

17 comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

Stampin' Up! Webring

Powered by WebRing.