Translate

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

~ Preparing for... ~

Hi Everyone!

Just thought that I would stop by and let you all know that I am very busy getting ready for this coming Saturday's Class that I am holding in my home.

We are going to make three fun cards and I will disclose what they are, but you will just have to wait until early next week when I post their photos. The first one will be a Masculine card, pretty simple, but cute...I really like it, the second one is a Watercolor rose...you probably have seen these all over SCS...well, I had to share this pretty with my stamping buddies...and thirdly, we are going to make a Hawaiian lady out of punches.

The dining room table is cleared off for now of my precious little granddaughters scrapbooking pages and ready to go for this Saturday, May 16th, 10:00 AM.

Hope that all is well with each and every one!

~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers

Stampin' Up! Webring

Powered by WebRing.