Translate

Thursday, May 7, 2009

~ SCS Challenge 227 ~


Good Morning!

Last night I visited Splitcoaststampers.com and I usually like to see what is new for the Wednesday sketch challenge and this time I really liked what I saw and decided to play along.

In my top drawer, next to my desk were some scraps just waiting to be used and so they were...the result is the pretty simple card that I came up with.

Baja breeze cardstock is the base along with some close to cocoa for the strip and so saffron for the eyelet border and the oval scallop, stamped with Best Wishes from the Mini Occasions catalog set Oval All Walk in the Park designer series paper was used, a little cream colored ribbon and some gold bling...and there you have it!

Enjoy!

~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers

Stampin' Up! Webring

Powered by WebRing.