Translate

Friday, June 12, 2009

~ Pretty Busy ~

Hi Everyone!

Rest assured...that I am very busy stamping and working on swaps for the upcoming Stampin' Up! Convention in August this year that I am attending.

Last night I very happily completed (almost) my first swap design and have cut out all of the elements to put ten of these pretties together. There is just one more final touch that needs to be worked out and they will be ready to go to SLC.

So, you see, although I may not be posting very much in the upcoming weeks leading up to Convention, I am pretty busy these days. I plan on making at least 100 swaps to bring to Convention. This is my first time attending, so I am so very excited!!!

And, I will be going away for a Girls Getaway this weekend up in Prescott. There will also be a Craft Fair on the town square, so how much more perfect can it be!

Blessings to You ALL...

~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers

Stampin' Up! Webring

Powered by WebRing.