Translate

Thursday, July 16, 2009

~ Back to Stamping... ~

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I hope that you enjoy what you view here. Please know that most of the cards that you see are available for purchase.

If you contact me by email, I will do my best to get back to you.

Now...I must away...and finish my swaps for Convention. I am about half way done now and would like to finish up at least a few days before my departure.

The next class that I will be hosting at my home will be:

~ Saturday ~ August 15th ~ 10:00 AM ~

Please RSVP by August 10th to my email address: Lindam530@cox.net

Thank you all for your friendship and enthusiasm as we Inspire, Create and Share our
Love of stamping together...this has truly been a Blessing for me.

Love,

~Linda~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers

Stampin' Up! Webring

Powered by WebRing.