Translate

Monday, February 8, 2010

~ Simply Adorned Rectangular Pendant ~



Way back in early August of 2009 during my very first Stampin' Up! Convention, was when I got my first glimpse of these Beautiful Charms, The Simply Adorned Rectangular Pendants, that were previewed at the time.

Just recently, I received one of my very own and I could not wait to decorate the inside with something pretty, a heart, of course and some flowers...and so I am sharing a photo of my little artistic endeavor with you all. This is even prettier in person.

I will be modeling it at my next class which is less than a week away, this coming Saturday, February 13th, 10:00AM - 12:00 Noon...at my home.

Stamps: Tiny Tags
Ink: Pretty in Pink, Regal Rose, Bravo Burgundy
Paper: Very Vanilla
Embellishments: Champagne Glimmer Mist

All supplies used are Stampin' Up!

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog!

I hope to see you on Saturday...where the paper is always flying!!!

Enjoy!

~ Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers

Stampin' Up! Webring

Powered by WebRing.