Translate

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Spring "In Colors"


Hi Everyone!

Glad that you stopped by today. I want to share my latest swap card that I made for my weSTAMP group meeting which was held last night. It was based on a Sketch Challenge by Makesha Byl. The stamp set that I used was earned by me for FREE during Stampin' Up!'s Sale-A-Bration promotion that ends at midnight tonight.

Recipe for Card:

Stamp sets: A Flower for All Seasons, Song of Spring
Ink: Melon Mambo, Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry, Certainly Celery.
Paper: Razzleberry Lemonade DSP, Bermuda Bay, Melon Mambo, Whisper White
Embellishments: Crushed Curry ribbon, Hemp Twine, silver brads, white gel pen, tiny tag punch, Big Shot polka dot texture plate, crystal effects (on flowers, bird). 1 1/2" circle punch, scalloped edge punch.

Hope that you like this little pretty as much as I enjoyed making it and sharing it at the swap!

Happy Easter to you all this weekend!

Love,

~ Linda

1 comment:

  1. Oooohhhhh laaaaaa laaaaa! I'm the proud owner of one of these beautiful cards! Just looking at it puts me in a cheerful mood! LOVE this card, Linda, so nice and SPRINGY! Great seeing you last night. :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Followers

Stampin' Up! Webring

Powered by WebRing.