Translate

Monday, November 15, 2010

~ Dazzling Divas Swap Card ~



This card displays my favorite Christmas colors. I have to admit I am mostly a traditionalist, but I do also enjoy non-traditional interpretations of holidays.

Another of one of my most enjoyable colors is SU Cherry Cobbler cardstock, which was incorporated into this layered lovely. The Holiday Mini designer paper Deck the Halls is showcased on two segments and some very pretty cherry cobbler seam binding ribbon for adornment along with pretty pearls.

Well, I think that I am just about caught up with my blog entries...I apologize for being so tardy...but I do have a valid reason...the inside of our house was torn apart for about two weeks while it was being painted.
It is all nice and clean, fresh and new and I did not have to do much new decorating except for shuffling around the pictures and wall decor...just about ready for Thanksgiving and Christmas.

So, I will be quite busy in the next few weeks, as mostly everyone is at this time of the year...I promise to post a few projects that I will be working on.

Until then....Happy Stamping!

~ Linda

3 comments:

  1. So pretty Linda! Cherry Cobbler is one of my favorites too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet! I've heard good things about Cherry Cobbler.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just used mine today...waited a long time ofr that cherry cobbler!! This is very pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Followers

Stampin' Up! Webring

Powered by WebRing.