Translate

Saturday, March 12, 2011

~ Mmmm...Cupcakes! ~



Hi Stampers!

Thanks for stopping by today! Here are some cute little confections that I whipped up myself...totally inspired by Becky Roberts. You can view here blog here .  I made these little pretties for my monthly Dazzling Divas Stampin' UP! demonstrator group meeting.

They were made using the SU Sale-A-Bration  Ice Cream Parloe designer paper pack, which you can earn FREE with a $50 purchase, some beautiful SU 1 1/4" wide grosgrain ribbon in daffodil yellow and pretty in pink, along with a SU subtles Designer button (item # 119745)  topping off each one!

Hope that you like these...especially because they are calorie free!

Happy Stamping!

~ Linda

1 comment:

  1. TOTALLY ADORABLE!!! This is one of my most favorite projects you have done!!!! WAY TO GO LINDA!! LOVE THESE!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Followers

Stampin' Up! Webring

Powered by WebRing.