Translate

Saturday, May 3, 2014

May Creative Crew Gallery Challenge

Since the beginning of this year, I have been participating in the Creative Chew Challenges over on Splitcoaststampers.

For the month of May, for this project, I used one of my favorite designer papers, Watercolor Wonder, which is covered in roses and some of my other favorite items. It is so much fun to make one of these...I am thinking of making more as little gifts. The funny part about making this is collecting the toilet tissue tubes around the house!
 
This is Julie Griffith's idea of a toilet tissue tube book.
 
You can view the Creative Crew galleries by clicking on: Creative Crew Galleries . There you are sure to find oodles of inspiration for your own projects!

Happy Stamping!

~ Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers

Stampin' Up! Webring

Powered by WebRing.