Translate

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

~ Mojo Monday 348 ~

Today's share is my version of the Mojo Monday sketch challenge 348. I was in the mood for soft colors so I chose Smokey Slate and Soft Sky. No particular technique, something a little less complicated and clean.

What do you think?

Recipe:

Stamps: Simply Sketched (retired)

Ink: Going Grey

Paper: Whisper White, Smokey Slate, Soft Sky

Accessories: corner punch, circle punch, bird punch. decorative dots embossing folder, basic rhinestones, 1/4" silver ribbon, white bakers twine, dimensionals

Well...there you have it! I also received my first New Stampin' Up! catalog order today! Lots of new goodies...paper...stamps...accessories...punches...ribbon...can't wait to use it for upcoming projects!

Happy Stamping!

~ Linda




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers

Stampin' Up! Webring

Powered by WebRing.