Translate

Saturday, April 4, 2015

Happy Easter to my Favorite Chicks!

Happy Easter!

Good Morning!

These two little cutie pie bags will be in the hands of my sweet little granddaughters very soon!

We created Easter and Birthday cards earlier this week and had so much fun together! I feel so blessed that they and their pretty mom, my daughter in law and her mom enjoy getting together to craft.

Well...these are filled with all kinds of little goodies that I have collected for them over the past few weeks.

Recipe:

Stamps: none
Ink: Pumpkin Pie (shading), Pink Pirouette (cheek blush)
Paper: Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White, Basic Black
Accessories: White Bakers Twine, 5 Petal Punch (feet) (retired), Blossom Punch (hands), heart gems (non SU), Oval Framelits, 3/4" punch, 1" punch, white Signo pen

Hope that you enjoy these little Cutie Pies as much as I did creating them!

Happy Stampin"!

~ Linda


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers

Stampin' Up! Webring

Powered by WebRing.