Translate

Monday, January 25, 2016

My Valentine

My second best favorite Holiday of the year is...yes...you guessed it! Valentine's Day!

This is a beautiful die in the New Stampin' Up! 2016 Occasions catalog which I could not wait to get my hands on!

I love classy stamping and I think this is a fine example. The red, black and silver are a beautiful Valentine color combo!

Recipe:

Stamps: Blooming Love
Ink: Archival Black
Paper: Basic Black, Real Red, Red Glitter, Silver Glitter
Misc: Blooming Hearts Thinlits Die, 1/8 " silver ribbon, Itty Bitty Accents (small flower), Petite Petals punch, Dazzling Diamonds Rhinestones, dimensional

Hope that you are preparing for your Valentine Day Celebration!

Happy Stampin'

~ Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers

Stampin' Up! Webring

Powered by WebRing.