Translate

Monday, February 8, 2016

XOXO ~ I LOVE YOU!

This is my next favorite time of the year! Valentine's Day!

I enjoy my hobby so very much! It brings me peace, comfort and joy! And I get to share these feelings with my relatives, friends and customers. This is a real blessing in my Life.

Today's little pretty is a combination of new items from our awesome Stampin' Up! Occasions Catalog 2016. If you would like a copy of your very own...just email me with your name and address and I will get one out to you ASAP! Lindam530@cox.net

Recipe:

Stamps: Blooming Love, Botanical Blooms
Ink: real red, pink pirouette, black archival
Paper: real red, pink pirouette, pear pizazz, dazzling details, whisper white
Misc: Botanical Builders Framelits, Wink of Stella clear, dimensional

Well...there you have it!

Happy Stamping & Happy Valentine's Day!

~ Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers

Stampin' Up! Webring

Powered by WebRing.