Translate

Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Gingerbread Greetings

Greetings my fellow paper crafting...rubber stamping friends!

Well...as you can see...I have been quite busy lately!

Our beautiful Stampin' Up! designer series paper Candy Cane Lane is probably my all time favorite Christmas paper so far and I have been using and utilizing every single little scrap and piece to my heart's content.

From the right side of the photo is a tag that I created for a swap that was held in October and the  middle tag was created for a swap with my team members earlier in November.

And my little Gingerbread house was put together yesterday while it was gray, cloudy and rainy here in what is usually sunny and warm Phoenix, AZ. Would a collection of these be really cute in an evergreen swag adorning either a fireplace of doorway? OHHH! Now I have to get even busier and make more! 

Other projects that are in process include...wreath making, shadow boxes, banners, Christmas cards all with beautiful Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalog products!

Hope that you are all warm and cozy and enjoying your crafty adventures...wherever they take you.

Until next time...

Happy Stamping!

~ Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers

Stampin' Up! Webring

Powered by WebRing.