Translate

Sunday, November 27, 2016

Paper Pumpkin Christmas Ornament

Hi Fellow Crafty Friends!

Welcome to my humble blog. Earlier this year, I began subscribing to Stampin Up's My Paper Pumpkin. Each month I received a kit that comes with instructions and all materials to create some very nice paper crafts. Sometimes they are cards, one was a little wreath, which I adore and various 3-D items.

This is a version, my interpretation of the most recent kit. I LOVE Christmas! And somewhere out there in Cyberland I saw this idea and have not been able to retrieve it to give due credit.

So, I somehow figured out how to make my own ornament.

A few years back, Stampin Up sold the mica flakes and I had some other retired tools that made this come together quite effortlessly...was a lot easier than I anticipated! I love when that happens!

Let me know what you think...I might have to make at least another version, perhaps pink or something.

Well...on to my next Christmas project! This past Friday I went to the Briar Patch Christmas Fair at a local high school. So many ideas are swimming around in my head...LOL!

And my little Elfie friend has been busy too decorating around the house...she fears it might be a little too cool to venture out to the shed to bring in some more boxes of goodies :) A nice hot cup of chocolate would probably motivate her!

Well...hope you are enjoying this Christmas season...stay tuned for more adventures!

Love & Blessings...

~ Linda

1 comment:

  1. I love love love it!... Saw this pin on Pinterest and had to see if you had instructions.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Followers

Stampin' Up! Webring

Powered by WebRing.