Translate

Saturday, March 25, 2017

~ Pop of Pink Cake ~

This is a birthday card for a lovely niece of mine that lives back east. She is becoming a teenager. Such a sweet, beautiful, intelligent, young lady. Her mom and dad are the best parents ever, well, my mom and dad were really the very best parents, honestly!

Not much else going on except that I have been straightening out my craft studio and getting into the Spring and Easter mode with decorating around the house.

My two little buddy doggies Bebe and Chelsea had their spring spa day where they both were groomed and ready for the warmer weather that is to come in the next few weeks here.

Oops! My cup of tea is empty, so I need to go and get a refill!

Til next time!

Happy Stampin' !

~ Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers

Stampin' Up! Webring

Powered by WebRing.