Translate

Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Tranquil Tulips

Happy Spring! Time to plant flowers, clean the house, re-arrange some furniture, get the fur girls a little trim and spa time, and me too, of course!

Well...this pretty Hostess stamp set is retiring with the debut of the new Stampin' Up! Annual Catalog this June for customers. If you would like to receive this little lovely, you will need to purchase a minimum of $150.00 in Stampin' Up! product from me, before tax and shipping/handling and it could be yours! If you need assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me, I am more than happy to help you with your creative pursuits.

I will be very sad to see some of my favorite stamps sets leaving, but, then again, there is all NEW, exciting, innovative product to make its' way into my little hands in the near future...tee tee!

Tonight I am attending a demonstrator meeting with a lovely group of ladies and we were asked to create a swap utilizing retiring stamps, so I thought I would take this and do something with it.

Stamp Set: Tranquil Tulips (Hostess)
Card Stock: sweet sugarplum, smokey slate, whisper white
Ink: pear pizazz, sweet sugarplum, basic black archival
Misc: smokey slate gingham ribbon, silver sequins, clear Wink of Stella, dimensionals

Well...there you have it for today! Hope you are enjoying Springtime wherever you are. Here in sunny Phoenix, AZ it is perfect weather currently, although we do know what is coming...then it will be time for me to be going...LOL!

Happy Stampin'!

~ Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers

Stampin' Up! Webring

Powered by WebRing.