Translate

Sunday, March 22, 2009

~ Dreams du Jour ~


I have been wanting to use this stamp set since I received it a few weeks ago. There is a quote that I live by "When you find a dream inside your heart, don't ever let it go, for dreams are the tiny seeds from which tomorrows grow." The author is anonymous. I so believe in my dreams and am continually amazed when they come true.

Well, here is my tribute to "Dreams" today. I utilized the format from the Splitcoaststampers sketch challenge 220 once again. I cannot get enough of the pretty designer paper from the Sale-A-Bration promotion that is sadly ending on March 31st. The colors are so light and refreshing, certainly celery, bashful blue, so saffron, kraft and winter white. I made a little flower from scraps using the Stampin' Up! flower punch and popped that part of the card using dimensionals.

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and here's wishing each and every one of you that your dreams come true.

Love,
~Linda

1 comment:

  1. This is so pretty, Linda. I love the panels in teh background. Just looks fresh and clean.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Followers

Stampin' Up! Webring

Powered by WebRing.