Translate

Saturday, April 4, 2009

~ Tea Party ~

Busy, busy, busy...that is what I have been. Keeping up with swaps, getting ready for my little sister's visit to Phoenix and then heading up to Prescott for a few days.

Here I am in between all kinds of wonderful busy ness...finally today I found the time to share with you my latest creation made especially for my weSTAMP group's monthly meeting swap.

Time to sit down, relax for a little bit, enjoy the beautiful weather here in Phoenix this time of year...there is no place else in the world to be...and sipping a lovely Cup of Tea...my very favorite being "Paris" sold in Williams Sonona stores.

Ok, so a little bit about the above card...it is based on Stampin' Up! Tea Party designer paper and Splitcoaststampers sketch challenge #220. The images are from one of SU's newest additions to their stamp sets "Fifth Avenue Floral". I used a little ribbon slide, so saffron and some Stickles Crystal bling. The yellow strip is the floral Cuttlebug folder and the pink strip is the delicate dots Cuttlebug folder, which I used in my Big Shot machine.

Hope that you enjoy this card as much as I did in making it!

I may not be able to get to post until late next week, as I will be spending time with my real life little sister here in Phoenix.

Love,

~ Linda

1 comment:

  1. Linda, I love the paper piecing on the flower. SOooo pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Followers

Stampin' Up! Webring

Powered by WebRing.