Translate

Saturday, September 5, 2009

~ Pretty Grandaughters 1st Birthday ~


Hi Everyone!

Today I thought that I would share with you what I have been working on for the past few days for my dear twin grandaughter's, Keira and Kaely's 1st birthday.

This is a Tri-Shutter card, which we will be making in Class next Saturday, September 19th at my home.

Recipe:

Stamps: Princess Time

Ink: Stazon Black

Paper: SU pretty in pink, SU Tea Party Designer Paper, SU whisper white, SU basic black.

Accessories: SU large oval punch, 1/8" punch, SU boho blossoms punch, SU butterfly punch, SU horizontal slot punch, SU 5-petal flower, SU little leaves sizzlet, SU dazzling diamonds, glue pen, SU pretty in pink ribbon, SU clear rhinestone brad, flower cut-outs

Enjoy!

Happy Stampin'!

~ Linda

1 comment:

  1. What a darling card for your grand babies...a keepsake for sure!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Followers

Stampin' Up! Webring

Powered by WebRing.