Translate

Monday, September 21, 2009

~ weSTAMP Swap Card ~


Hi Everyone!

Fall is finally here. In Phoenix, Arizona that means the temperatures go from being super-hot to hot...hovering around 99 degrees, which is a huge relief from the 100's.

Anyway, I love this time of the year and this post will be up a little earlier than usual because while the swap is going on with my weSTAMP group, I will be on vacation with my hubby and two other couples visiting my home town...New York. We are renting an apartment on the upper west side near Central Park in Manhattan. The weather this time of year in New York is the very best.

The requirements for this month's swap card were to include something from our Holiday Mini Catalog and it did not take me very long to decide to use the lovely Night and Day Specialty Designer Series Paper (Item # 116768 page 11). I like the elegant look of black and white and this is the creation that transpired after some thought.

For the focal point, the Razzle Dazzle stamp, I initially inked my image with my versamark ink pad and then immediately into my SU classic basic black ink pad. Next, I stamped onto SU glossy white paper (Item # 102599 page 159 IBC). Then, I sprinkled some SU Stampin' Emboss Iridescent Ice (Item # 101930 page 188) on top of my image and utilized my heat tool to set the image. The result is a sparkling Razzle Dazzle flower.

Stamps: Razzle Dazzle, Teeny Tiny Wishes

Ink: classic basic black, versamark, craft very vanilla

Paper: very vanilla, basic black, basic gray, DSP Night and Day

Accessories: scallops #2 die, circle cutter, eyelet punch, dimensionals, whisper white organza ribbon

3 comments:

  1. This card is just gorgeous! So tres chik! I can't spell but ya know what I mean.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! I love this! Hope you are having a great time on vac. We miss you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous! I was sooooo glad I signed up for this swap because I got one of my own. Love it, Linda!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Followers

Stampin' Up! Webring

Powered by WebRing.