Translate

Saturday, November 14, 2009

~ Happy Thanksgiving ~


Hi Everyone!

This card was almost exclusively cased from a card that I received in a swap perhaps from my weSTAMP group, but there is no name on the back, so I apologize for not being able to give credit where it is due...so, if someone knows who this person is, please inform me so that I may acknowledge her lovely creation.

We had so much fun this morning in my class which I host in my home once a month. Our little turkey friend's feathers are made using the SU scallop punch.

The sentiment is from the SU Grateful Greetings set which appears in the SU Holiday Mini Catalog.

Hope that you enjoy our little Tom Turkey card!

~ Linda

1 comment:

  1. LOVE this card Linda! Very cute! This was Peggy's swap from our weSTAMP group. She is one of our newest weSTAMPERS! I bet the gals loved this card!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Followers

Stampin' Up! Webring

Powered by WebRing.