Translate

Friday, December 18, 2009

~ Fabric Flower Brooch ~


At the Stampin' Up! Convention this past August 2009, Shelli Gardner premiered this wonderful idea of cutting fabric using the Extended pad SU Flower Folds die #115970.

This past week my gracious upline Lorri Heilling had a get-together so that whomever attended could finish up some of their projects and one that I have been wanting to try my hand at was making these lovely brooches. Lorri let me borrow her die and I cut up some pretty material in reds and blacks and sheers and the above creation is what transpired!

Needless to say, now I had to order one of these dies for myself and I look forward to making these in various colors for gifts and possibly to sell.

I am going to wear this today when I meet my dear stamping buddy Anne for lunch in a little while.

Enjoy!

~ Linda

1 comment:

  1. Linda this is GORGEOUS!!!!!! WOWZA I can't believe those stacks of fabric transformed into these! LOVE the cameo center button, too, goes PERFECT with the theme. Keep taking pictures girlfriend! I'm getting INSPIRED!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Followers

Stampin' Up! Webring

Powered by WebRing.