Translate

Monday, August 6, 2012

Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge 253

Happy Monday Morning to all my stampin' buddies!

Today I decided to take part in, for the very first time, the Mojo Monday sketch challenge. You can follow this link: Mojo Monday Blog Let me tell you, I really enjoyed doing this!

So please allow me to share all of the Stampin' Up! goodies that I used to create this little pretty!

Stamps: Affection Collection
Paper: whisper white, cherry cobbler, primrose petals, Twitterpated designer paper package
Ink: cherry cobbler
Accessories: jewels basic rhinestones, antique brads primrose petals 3/8" stitched satin ribbon, Sizzlets large delicate doilies, textured impressions lacy border embossing folder, adorning accents embossing folder, 
Tools: heart punch, blossoms punch, itty bitty shapes punch pack, sticky strip, dimensionals, hearts collection framelit, paper piercing tool, stampin' pierce mat, big shot

Please leave a comment, I enjoy hearing your thoughts about what I post on my blog.

Happy Stampin' !

~ Linda

5 comments:

  1. This card is absolutely gorgeous...love the stamp set...thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linda what a beautiful Mojo Monday card you've created. I love the Affection stamp set and this card showcases it so well. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, Linda. I love the colors and the interpretation of the sketch. So many wonderful details!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card. It is so beautiful. I added a link to my blog on this card and also on Pinterest.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely gorgeous card, Kim. Perfect for a romantic occasion.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Followers

Stampin' Up! Webring

Powered by WebRing.