Translate

Saturday, September 3, 2011

~ Best Friends Forever ~



The beautiful stamp set that was used to create this card was received at Convention. I just LOVE it!!!
I know, I know what you are probably thinking...and I will admit...I am addicted to pink :) LOL
Well, you might be pleased to know that I will be working on two projects this week and I am going to make a real effort to not include pink. I am going to have to hide all of my pink paper, for a little while anyway.

Stamps: Best Friends Forever
Ink: crumb cake, pretty in pink
Paper: pretty in pink, crumb cake, very vanilla
Access: linen thread very vanilla seam binding ribbon, rhinestone brads
Tools: top note die, vintage wallpaper embossing folder, NEW Bigz L Peek a Boo Frames

Enjoy!

~ Linda ~

1 comment:

Blog Archive

Followers

Stampin' Up! Webring

Powered by WebRing.