Translate

Thursday, August 5, 2010

~ Wining... ~



Hi All!

Today I would like to share a card that I created to send to a dear friend of Ken's and mine. He shares our love and appreciation of wine and food and hosted a very fun wine tasting party at his home last Saturday evening. My favorite wine, you might ask? Well, Ken and I have very similar taste when it comes to wine. He brought the one that I chose as my favorite that evening, a Chappellet Malbec...oh, so very nice :)

By the way, we are going to the California Wine Country for a vacation in a few weeks where we will get to tour the beautiful Chappellet winery in northern Napa Valley, I am sure it will be one of the highlights of our trip there.

Deets on the card:
Stamps: Studio Sketches, Because I care, Baroque Motifs
Ink: black stazon, cherry cobbler, early espresso, crumb cake
Paper: cherry cobbler, early espresso, very vanilla
Access: Textured Impressions Square Lattice Folder, dimensionals, marker spritzer, ink dauber

Happy Wining...oops...and...Happy Stampin'!

~ Linda

3 comments:

  1. Cute card, fun layout and lovely colors! Thanks for sharing, Linda...I relaly like it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you have a wonderful time on your trip! This is a great layout and card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a sophisticated card and perfect for the occasion, Linda!! I looked up that winery, it looks so beautiful there, what a dream trip that will be!!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Followers

Stampin' Up! Webring

Powered by WebRing.