Translate

Saturday, August 21, 2010

~ 2011 Altered Calendar ~


These are the calendars that you can get at Michael's and I just LOVE to personalize them as little giftables!

I made two of these for some friends whose birthdays I will be celebrating with them tomorrow!

The Greenhouse Gala SU designer paper was used for these and the NEW Friends Never Fade stamp set.

For the coming week, I will be working on my weSTAMP swaps and a couple of other projects that need my attention...until then...I hope that you enjoy each and every day and make some time for Stamping :)

Love & Blessings,

~ Linda

3 comments:

  1. This is such a beautiful project, Linda! WOW I didn't know the calendars are out already!! Way to be ahead of the game!! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's really pretty! And I agree, way to get ahead, who knew those calendars were already available?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's good to know about the calendars, Linda...and these are beautiful!! I'll have to check these out locally!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Followers

Stampin' Up! Webring

Powered by WebRing.