Translate

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Wicked Halloween Class Card


At one of the earlier gatherings of the Dazzling Divas, everyone participated in a shoebox swap and my dear friend Barbara chose this little darling for us to play with! Isn't she cute!

When my class saw this little pretty, they asked to make it at our next event and here it is with a few little alterations to Barbara's original. Don't you just LOVE the little skirt made with Stampin' Up!'s 1/2" Raven Trim Laced item # 120988? It can be found in our current Holiday Mini Catalog.

Hope that you are enjoying the cooler temps and Fall weather where you live.

Happy Stampin'

~ Linda

1 comment:

  1. Wow busy gal Linda!! These cards that you posted stopped me in my tracks! GREAT job, bet the gals loved them!! Keep up the great work Linda! I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Followers

Stampin' Up! Webring

Powered by WebRing.