Translate

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

~ Fleur de Lis Crystal ~


This post is a sneak peek of a 3D project that I was asked to orchestrate for our monthly Divine Divas meeting.
Initially this beautiful idea of a gift item was shared at my weSTAMP Christmas Party gift exchange.

My dear friend Barbara and I just had to figure out how to make these! While she is traveling right now, visiting her family back in Virginia and previously attended the Stampin' Up! Leadership Conference in Tennessee I am joyously going to host our meeting this month at my home. I am so excited to have this wonderful group of ladies Thursday night.

That is all for now...I need to get busy and make some swaps for Thursday...get some Birthday cards in the mail and there is more exciting news but it will have to wait until after the weekend!

Enjoy your time creating...always!

~ Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers

Stampin' Up! Webring

Powered by WebRing.