Translate

Monday, January 10, 2011

~ Cow Theme 40th Birthday ~


~ Birthday Card ~


~ Gift Bag ~


~ Gloves with Fabric Flower ~



~ Name Banner ~


Hi Stampers and Paper Lovers!

Last week I was busily working on the above projects for my wonderful friend Anne whose 40th birthday I had the pleasure of celebrating with her yesterday. I had sooooooo much fun making the above items in anticipation of her visit to Phoenix, as she moved to Colorado because of her dear husband's work last year.

As you can tell, she LOVES cows! And, I will admit that I love sheep :)

The gloves were inspired by a lovely Christmas gift given to me by my dear stamping friend Barbara.

Hope that you like today's share as I have another project that I am very excited about...right now the glue is drying and it will be ready to post either later today or sometime tomorrow!

Happy Stamping!!!

~ Linda




1 comment:

  1. How fun is that!!! It's so fun to stamp something so out of the ordinary sometimes, isn't it? LOVE what you came up with for Anne! I know she loved it. I was bummed I couldn't go to the birthday party. I hope you guys had a great time!!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Followers

Stampin' Up! Webring

Powered by WebRing.