Translate

Friday, July 8, 2011

~ June Sat AM Stamp Cafe ~

Hi Everyone!

I know! I know!  But I have a really good excuse! Next week I  leave for the Annual Stampin' UP! Convention in beautiful Salt Lake City, UT and my goal this year is to have close to 200 swaps!!!

Of course, the benefit for all of my class attendees is that you get the best of the best when I choose which projects we make in class...have I made you HAPPY now? LOL


~ Upsy Daisy ~


~ Summer Beach Bag ~


~ Daffodil Delight Build A Blossom ~


Our next Saturday Morning Stamp Cafe, at my home, is scheduled to take place on July 23rd ~ 10:00 to 12 NOON. I would just love to meet some new stampers to kick off the beautiful NEW Stampin' Up! Idea Book and Catalog 2011~2012!

Please contact me for details: Lindam530@cox.net

Happy Stamping!

~ Linda 

1 comment:

Blog Archive

Followers

Stampin' Up! Webring

Powered by WebRing.