Translate

Friday, May 27, 2011

~ Stampin' Buddy ~ Princess ~


While I was out shopping this week, I found the perfect bed for my little stampin buddy Princess. I love shabby chic and thought that she might perhaps enjoy it! Well, as you can see, she does! She is such a sweet girl. I adopted her from the Arizona Humane Society last March 2010 and she has been such a little treasure in our household which consists of my dh, me our Irish Wolfhound, Sean and Silky Terrier (terror), Bebe.

So today is spa day for the pets...Sean's beds are being laundered, Princess is enjoying the spotlight here and Bebe is going to get the royal treatment which consists of a bath, brushing and new ribbon for her little pony tail!

There you have it! What are you doing today...besides stamping...of course!!!

Happy Memorial Day Weekend!

~ Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers

Stampin' Up! Webring

Powered by WebRing.