Translate

Saturday, September 3, 2011

~ Henderson Nevada Regional Swap ~



This little pretty is a card that I brought to the Henderson, NV Stampin Up Regional which took place on August 26th and 27th. Although I did not escape much of the heat, as here in Phoenix is just as "warm" as the temps in NV.

We had a wonderful time there, my weSTAMP buddies and some lovely Dazzling Diva friends. Regionals are so much more intimate that the sometimes overwhelming Convention. And I got to meet Shelli in person for the first time :) Of course, I shared with her how much being a SU demonstrator has added some "sparkle" to my life!

Stamps: none
Ink: none
Paper: whisper white, pear pizazz, poppy parade, blushing bride dsp & cs
Misc: jewels basic rhinestone
Tools: scallop border punch, 2 1/2" circle punch, large scallop punch, 2" circle punch, 1 3/4" circle punch, bir punch (leaf), boho blossoms punch

Enjoy!

~ Linda ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers

Stampin' Up! Webring

Powered by WebRing.