Translate

Saturday, September 3, 2011

~ Halloween Treat! ~



When our New Stampin Up Holiday Mini came out and made its' initial appearance at Convention in July this year, my heart skipped a little beat when I saw these little Cellophane Bag treat holders! It is so much easier not to have to prowl around the web looking here, there and who knows where else to find little bags like these, when now all I have to do is order them myself!!!

Hope that you like this little project :) The reason why I chose Halloween is because I dare not bring M & M's into the house, one reason being that they would melt and probably not in the bag but in my mouth where they do not belong...LOL!

Stamps: Wicked Cool
Ink: rich razzleberry, basic black
Paper: basic black pumpkin pie
Misc: 1 3/8" circle punch, scallop punch

Enjoy!

~ Linda ~


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers

Stampin' Up! Webring

Powered by WebRing.