Translate

Monday, October 17, 2011

Pines and Poinsettias


This was a make and take for our monthly downline meeting of the Dazzling Divas. This card was just about a total case of one that I found somewhere and I sadly have misplaced the name of the lovely artist, so if anyone knows her, please contact me and I will surely give her credit.

This card just exudes the warm and fuzzy feeling of the Holiday Season, of which my favorite is Christmas.
I just LOVE the real red and chocolate chip combo...it reminds me of red velvet cake :)

This little pretty is by no means simple...and I totally enjoyed using our beautiful specialty designer paper from the Holiday Mini...Holiday Berry Bouquet in all its' glory here!

This is the beginning of my making merry for the upcoming celebrations, parties, gatherings with family and friends, near and far.

Happy Stamping!

~ Linda ~

3 comments:

  1. This is the prettiest Christmas card...I am in love with that paper, Linda!! It doesn't look simple, either, so blessed will be the recipient!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linda,
    I love all the cards you posted! You are such an inspiration!
    ~Melissa

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Followers

Stampin' Up! Webring

Powered by WebRing.