Translate

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Favorite Nephew's Birthday Card & Gift Bag

This weekend I will be celebrating my favorite nephew's eighth birthday with him and his mom and dad up in beautiful Sedona, Arizona.

These are his favorite colors and I thought that I would happily create a matching gift bag to go along with his unique birthday card. Since I am posting before handing it to him, I do hope that no one up there views it beforehand.  And, you may ask what would be inside the bag? Well, I am only going to give you a hint as to what it is, something to keep him warm up in chilly Sedona! I know, I know, it is a little cooler up there in the High Country of Arizona, unlike here in sunny Phoenix!

Stamps: Bring on the Cake

Ink: Pacific Point

Paper: whisper white, pacific point, real red

Tools: postage stamp punch, mini heart punch, Cloudy Day textured embossing folder (retired)

Misc: real red ribbon (non SU), white satin ribbon (retired), dimensionals

Pretty easy card and gift bag...lately I am concentrating on creating more clean and simple items.

There also may be some upcoming Scrapbooking Classes in the near future! Stay tuned!

Happy Stampin' !

~ Linda

 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers

Stampin' Up! Webring

Powered by WebRing.