Translate

Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Dragonfly Dreams

Last night I attended my monthly Stampin' Up! meeting with my weStamp group and swapped this little pretty. I cased it from Maria Willis...such a talented demonstrator...thank you Maria!

In this crafty endeavor, I did some watercoloring using melon mambo re-inker to paint on the background using an aqua painter. I originally tried to achieve this using glossy card stock, but was not happy with those results, but I do LOVE the way this turned out!

Stamps: Dragonfly Dreams, Climbing Orchid (sentiment)
Ink: Memento Black, Melon Mambo, Tempting Turquoise,
Paper: Water color, whisper white, soft sky, tempting turquoise,
Misc: Dazzling Diamonds, Metallic Foil Doilies, Silver Metallic Thread, Aqua Painter

Well, there you have it!

Am planning on attending the Onstage Stampin' Up! Event in Salt Lake City, UT this coming November, are you?

Til next time...

Happy Stampin'!

~ Linda

1 comment:

  1. Hi Linda,
    It looks like you cased this card from me. Here's a link to my blog for reference.
    https://cardbomb.blogspot.com/2017/06/dragonfly-meets-glossy-paper-alcohol.html
    Hope your swappers loved it!
    Maria Willis

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Followers

Stampin' Up! Webring

Powered by WebRing.