Translate

Saturday, August 12, 2017

Butterfly Basics




Happy Saturday Stampin' Buddies!

Lately I have been wondering how these types of cards were made...I had seen quite a few on Pinterest and several other card making blogs, etc. I thought it might be terribly complicated.

Not really! I did a little research and found out that this is called The Retiform Technique. I watched a  you tube video a few times and then tried it on my own!

What do you think? It is not a new technique, but with newer stamps and inks, I just LOVE how these turned out! I used one of my favorite in-colors Flirty Flamingo and Pink Pirouette for the shading. I had a few friends over yesterday and we got pretty inky playing and trying differing ways to arrange the elements!

Would you like to get Pretty Inky with some ladies? I am having a class on Saturday, August 19th at my home here in Phoenix, AZ. Send me an email and I will send you an invitation.

Well...have to go and get ready for this afternoon's adventure takes me Wine Tasting to a new venue with a fellow wine buddy! You see, I have buddies from different walks of Life...isn't that wonderful! I always believe that one can never have too many friends!

Happy Stampin'!

~ Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers

Stampin' Up! Webring

Powered by WebRing.