Translate

Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Baby Shower

Time for a baby shower card! I am so pleased as to how this card turned out! My sweet manicurist is expecting a baby boy in the month of September. When I visited her for my last appointment, I asked if she was registered with any of the local baby stores and she happily invited me to her baby shower!

It has been too many years since I attended a baby shower. I am thinking that it was probably my daughter-in-laws when she was expecting my twin granddaughters, about nine years ago! Wow!

Well, it was so much fun looking at baby items. Things sure have changed and evolved over the years. The theme is elephants, as you might have guessed. I found a cute little toy to add to the gift, an elephant pull toy of some sort :)

And so yesterday, I sat down and came up the the card above. I printed out the little elephant and went with some happy, vibrant colors. And I thought, wouldn't it be nice to add balloons. And just by coincidence, I punched out five of them and then I thought his name will be Isaac and that is five letters, so I pulled out some silver letter stickers...and there you have it!

It is always a good day to stamp here in Phoenix...so I hope you enjoyed today's little share.

Happy Stampin"!

~ Linda

2 comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

Stampin' Up! Webring

Powered by WebRing.