Translate

Thursday, September 2, 2010

weSTAMP Swap Card ~ Baby





Hi Everyone!

Hope that you are enjoying your day today!


This is the card that I created for my monthly weSTAMP meeting, except that this one was extra special. One of our members, Pam is pregnant and due around November 1st. Our organizer and my upline Lorri Heilling turned our meeting into a baby shower for Pam...it was sooooooooo much FUN!

Everyone participated by bringing food, decorations, gifts and we had a wonderul time spoiling our mommy-to-be. She is going to have a bouncing baby boy!

This card is called a Side Step Dresser and I found a great tutorial by Jackie Topa on her blog at: http://www.jackietopa.typepad.com/. I had to make two versions of course, one for a boy and another for a girl.

Hope that you like them!

Happy Stampin'!

~ Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers

Stampin' Up! Webring

Powered by WebRing.