Translate

Monday, August 13, 2012

Mojo Monday Challenge 254

Today I was determined to participate in the Mojo Monday sketch challenge. I am going to do my best to post one each Monday.

My computer needed a physical! LOL! It has been running extremely slow lately, so with my annual anti virus renewal, I also purchased a download that speeds ol Betsy up a bit...can't say it would do the same for me :) Ok, enough on that matter...on to the important stuff...

Stamps: Moving Forward ($3 from the sale of this set goes to Ronald McDonald House)
Ink: marina mist
Paper: marina mist, whisper white, Polka Dot Parade dsp
Embellishments: jewels basic rhinestones, 1/2" scallops dots ribbon
Tools: scallop punch, 1 3/4" circle punch, dimensionals, Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack, polka dots embossing folder

Lately, I have had this urge to create children's cards. I suppose that I owe this to my oh so cute little twin granddaughters, Keira and Kaely. Their birthday is coming up next month and they want Strawberry Shortcake as their theme. If you have any suggestions along those lines, I would enjoy hearing from you.

Til next time...

Happy Stampin'!

~ Linda

1 comment:

  1. I hope you will play along with us, It's going to be fun to see who wins that $150 in stampin up merchandise. Thanks for being a late night stamper!
    Sherrill Graff istmpnv@aol.com

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Followers

Stampin' Up! Webring

Powered by WebRing.