Translate

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Stampin Up SPOOKTACULAR OFFER!!!


During August, we've only got treats-no tricks-for our new recruits! New demonstrators will get a FREE Howl-o-ween Printer's Tray project kit-a $60 value-just for doing what they already love. But it gets even better-when I recruit, I will get a FREE Howl-o-ween project kit too! That means that we get to create this beautiful project together!

For only $99 you can create you very own personalized  Starter Kit, choosing up to $125 in any current Stampin' Up! products!

Today also begins the release of our awesome Holiday Catalog! You will not want to miss all of the unique items that you can order for all of your Holiday Celebrations!

Stamp Club is this Friday at my home! If you would like to sign up for my next round, please contact me and I will be more than happy to add you to the list.

Happy Stamping!

~ Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers

Stampin' Up! Webring

Powered by WebRing.