Translate

Monday, June 15, 2015

Best Thoughts

Happy Monday!

Today's little pretty is a sample using one of the all new Stampin' Up!' Hostess sets - Best Thoughts, as featured in our 2015-2016 Annual Catalog.

Most of you know how much I love flowers...and I could not wait to receive this particular stamp set as I had a vision of what I wanted to do with it! I enjoy water coloring, and for this particular car I used black embossing powder to create the outline-border in which to watercolor each petal.

Recipe:

Stamps: Best Thoughts (hostess)
Ink: versamark, mint macaroon, soft sky, wisteria wonder markers
Paper: whisper white, basic black, wisteria wonder, soft sky
Misc: black embossing powder, NEW butterfly dry embossing folder, basic rhinestones, white signo gel pen, wisteria wonder silk ribbon, dimensionals.

Hope that you like my Monday share...try to keep cool and Stamp!

~ Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers

Stampin' Up! Webring

Powered by WebRing.