Translate

Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Happy Easter Chick!

It is hard to believe, but in a few short days, we will be celebrating Easter this year! Have been busy making Easter cards, but in the meantime, forgot to decorate the house...LOL!

So, I suppose that I just might break out my little Easter Tree which holds some mini Easter Eggs at some point!

Not sure exactly if we will be cooking on Sunday or going out to dinner as of today. But I do know that I will be visiting with my two special young ladies...my granddaughters, Keira and Kaely to give them their Easter presents and watch them go on their annual Easter egg hunt!

Oh...ok...

The Recipe:

Stamps: Honeycomb Happiness (SAB Free Set) retiring March 31, 2016, Well Scripted (retired)
Ink: Basic Black
Paper: Calypso Coral, Whisper White, Cherry on Top dip
Misc: small balloon punch, honeycomb embellishments, Lucky Limeade bakers twine (retired)

Well...there you have it!

Enjoy!

~ Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers

Stampin' Up! Webring

Powered by WebRing.