Translate

Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Terrarium Time


Spring fever has arrived here in beautiful sunny Phoenix, Arizona...probably a little earlier than most of the country!

Flowers are one of my all time favorites to create...next would have to be butterflies.

This project was inspired by one I saw on Craft Project Central. A dear fellow paper crafting enthusiast used her electronic cutter to make the actual terrarium!

Inside I decided to put a tiny terra cotta flower pot filled with pretty flowers using Stampin Up's Botanical Builder Framelits Dies from the Occasions 2016 Catalog.

The butterflies were made using the big and small butterfly punches, also Stampin Up.

Well...having done a little "research" this morning, I am now inspired to create a Butterfly bouquet that I saw on Pinterest...ok...next project!

Til we meet again...Happy Stamping...Crafting...Creating!

Enjoy!

~ Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers

Stampin' Up! Webring

Powered by WebRing.