Translate

Thursday, April 16, 2009

~ Becky's Tote-ally Awesome Tote~

At our previous weSTAMP meeting in March we got together to make this oh so cute Tote and all of the items that go along with it.

Lorri Heilling was the coordinator of this awesome project. We were all busy making our little totes and Lorri was helping us out by cutting and scoring some of the pockets that go on the outside and the inside. She also helped us with stamping the images for us to finish up our cards. We had so much fun at that meeting!

Although I will admit that I am still working on mine, I love this cute little tote very much.

The pattern can be purchased at: www.inkingidaho.blogspot.com. It is Becky Roberts original creation.

Enjoy!

~Linda

1 comment:

  1. This is such a cute tote. And I don't think I've told you how much I like the photo at the top of your blog. Have fun on Saturday!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Followers

Stampin' Up! Webring

Powered by WebRing.